1. ______monkey is one of _______cleverest animals.
A. The, a B. The, the C. A, the D. A, a
2. There _______plenty of people and lakes here, but now we can’t see them again.
A. are B. is C.were D. was
3. –Did she agree with you?
-No. I said, she didn’t believe me.
A. What B. Whatever C. Which D. That
4. Daisy has been learning Putonghua ________at the age of five.
A. for B. at C.since D. in
5. ---Is Peter here yet?
---Not yet, but he ______be here soon. He is usually on time.
A.would B.could C. should D. must6. ---The dish is delicious! ----Well, at least it’s ______ the one I cooked yesterday. A. as good as B. worse than C. as well as D. as bad as7.----Mark has a project ______, so he is busy with it these days.
----I know. And I hope it will_______ out fine in the future.
A. designed, work B. to design, be worked
C. designed, be去湿气的食物 worked D. to design, work
8. Could you tell me _________?
A. which is the way to the restroom B. where is the restroom C. how can I get to the restroom D. is there a restroom near here
9. ----Have you found the information about people ______you can use for the report?
----Not yet. I’ll search some on the Internet. A. which &nbs元旦手抄报,2019中考英语专项操练20190414,娄底气候p; B.who C.what D. whom
10.–---Do you think ______is no need to worry about Betty’s study?
----No, she can manage it herself.
A. there B. it C. that D.this
11.I bought ____ China Daily from a street-corner machine this morning. A. a page of B. a piece of C. a copy of D. a book of 12. ----I suppose we’ll go to plant trees next week.
----Terrific! Planting trees is a lot of fun. L ‘d like to ______you.
A. visit B. join C. follow D. meet13.He has written some short stories, but he is_______known for his plays.
A. the best B. more C. better D. the most
14. ---Bill, can I get you anything to drink?
A. You are Welcome. B. No problem.
C. I wouldn’t mind a cup of coffee D. It doesn’t matter.
15. –– Katherine, you have a new English teacher this term, what is he like?
A. He is an English teacher B. He is very thin
C. He likes pineapples. D. He is like my father.
16. — Where were you when I called you yesterday morning?
—Oh, I ______the flowers in the yard.
A. wateringB.watered C. was watering D. had watered
17._____ beautifully Veginar sings! I have never heard ______ voice.
A. How, a better B. How, the better C. What, a good D. What, the best
18. I like this silk dress , and it __________ s元旦手抄报,2019中考英语专项操练20190414,娄底气候o soft and comfortable .
A. is feeling B. 鼹鼠feels C. has felt D. is felt
19. There are many trees on ______sides of the street, and _______ of the trees is still increasing year by year .
A. both, the number B. either, the number C. both, a number D. either, a number
20. We find ______ rude when people speak loudly in public.
A. thisB. that C.it D. them
21. I’ve read the book from ________ to end.
A. begining B. beginning C. start D. source
22. Do you sill remember the time ______ we spent with our loved ones together.
A. whenB. on whichC. that D. in which
23. ______the morning of my birthday, I have received lots of gifts.
A.In B. On C. Since D. By
24. ______ we can deal with these problems or not, it’s none your business.
A. If B. UntilC. As D. Whether
25. The book still ______where I ______it yesterday.
A.lied; lay B.laid; liedC.lies; laidD.lies; lay
26. Joseph’s never drunk such beautiful juice before, ________ ?
A. has he B. hasn’t she C. is he  渣组词; D. doesn’t she
27. — Could you tell me how to get to the airport, please?
A. No, I couldn’tB. With pleasureC. Don’t ask meD. My pleasure
28. —Which sweater can you choose, the blue one or the red one?
—________ is OK, I think. Both go well with my trousers.
A. Both B. EitherC. NeitherD. None
29. He found _______ very difficult _______ the problem.
A. that; to work out B. this; working out
C. himself; wor元旦手抄报,2019中考英语专项操练20190414,娄底气候k out D. it; to work out
30.—Why are you packing so many books, Grandma?
-- I’ll_______ to the poor kids in West China.
A. give them up B. give them away C. give them off D. give them in
31. I think it will be even ____ if you buy a return ticket when you travel in England.
A. cheap B. more expensive C. cheaper D. dear
32. We are going to have our sports meeting______ it rains．
A. after B. when C unless D．if
33. ––David has made much progress in Chinese this year.
––______. He has reached a level which is quite good.
A. So he has &n刘智扬bsp; B. So is he C. So has he D. So he is
34. –What did Sally do yesterday evening?
--She told stories about the past and _______?
A. what things used to be B. how things used to
C. what things used to D. how things used to be
35. —Did you watch the new TV play yesterday evening?
—Sure! _______ exciting the 西宁汪玉芳;match was!
A. What B. How C. How a D. What a
36. -- Can he finish the work______ two days? --- Yes, he can.
A. for B. about C. in D. before
37. —Excuse me, ______ is it from our school to Huanglong Stadium?
—About ______ drive.
A. How long; twenty minutes &nav色图bsp;B. How far; twenty minutes’
C. How far; two- minute D. How soon; two minutes
38. This is the only thing _______ you can do at present.
A. that B. who C. what D. whom
39. I was playing my phone while I was waiting for ______20:08 train.
A. a B. the C. an D./
-- Nothing much. We just had a pillow-fight.
A. Are you OK? B. How are you ?
C. What’s wrong with you? D. What’s going on here?
Most parents, I suppose, have had the experience of reading a bedtime story to their children. And they must have 31 how difficult it is to write a 32 children’s book. Either the author has aimed too 33 , so that the children can’t follow what is in his (or more often, her) story, 34 the story seems to be talking to the readers.
The best children’s books are 35 very difficult nor very simple, and satisfy both the 36 who hears the story and the adult who 37 it. Unfortunately, there are in fact few books like this, 38 the problem of finding the right bedtime story is not 39 to solve. This may be why many of the books regarded as 40 of children’s literature were in fact written for 41 . “Alice in wonderland” is perhaps the most obvious of this.
Children, left for themselves, often 42 the worst possible interest in literature. Just leave a child in a bookshop or a 43 and he will more willingly choose the books written in an imaginative way, or have a look at most children’s comics, full of the stories and jokes which are the objections of teachers and right-thinking parents.
Perhaps we parents should stop 44 to brainwash children into accepting our taste in literature. After all children and adults are so &暂住证怎么办nbsp;45 that we parents should not expect that they will enjoy the same books. So I suppose we’ll just have to compromise（退让） over the bedtime story.
（ ）31. A. hoped B. realized C. told D. said
（ ）32. A. short B. long C. bad D. good
（ ）33. A. easyB. shortC. high D. difficult
（ ）34. A. andB. butC. or D. so
（ ）35. A. bothB. neitherC. either D. very
（ ）36. A. childB. fatherC. mother D. teacher.
（ ）37. A. hearsB. buys C. understandsD. reads
（ ）38. A. butB. howeverC. so D. because
（ ）39. A. hardB. easyC. enough D. fast
（ ）40. A. articles B. workC. arts D. works
（ ）41. A. grown-ups B. girlsC. boys D. children
（ ）42. A. becomeB. show C. find D. ad元旦手抄报,2019中考英语专项操练20190414,娄底气候d
（ ）43. A. school B. homeC. office D. library
（ ）44. A. going B. liking C. tryingD. preferring
（ ）45. A. same B. friendly C. different D. common
An earthquake that happened in 1989 almost flattened Los Angeles. A father ran to the 31 where his son was supposed to be, only to find the building was as 32 as a pancake. After the initial shock, he remembered the 33 he had made to his son, “No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for&n云南省地图bsp;you!” And tears began to fill his eyes. As he looked at the pile of ruins, it looked 34 , but he began to direct his 35 towards where he 绘本故事walked his son to school each morning. Remembering his son’s classroom was in the back right corner, he rushed there and immediately started 36 . Other helpless parents said, “It’s too 37 ! They’re all dead! You can’t help! Face the reality!” To each parent he responded with one line, “Are you going to 38 me now?” And then he continued to dig for his son, stone by stone.
The fire chief showed up and 39 to pull him off the school’s ruins, saying, “Fires are 40 , and explosions are happening everywhere. You’re in 41 .” To which this loving, caring father asked, “Are you going to help me now?” Still, 42 helped. He dug for 12 hours…36 hours…then, at the 38th hour, 43 he pulled back a large stone, he heard his son’s voice. He screamed his son’s name, “Armand!” He heard his son say, “Dad! It’s me! I told the other kids not to 44 . I told them that if you were 45 , you’d save me and if you saved me, they would be saved. You promised, “No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you!’ You did it, Dad!”
31. A. station B. room C. church D. school
32. A. big B. flat C. round &nbs苏文漪p; D. thin
33. A. promise B. announcement C. plan D. introduction
34. A. common B. harmful C. complex D. hopeless
35. A. attraction B. attention C. confidence D. duty
36. A. climbing B. crying C. digging D. building
37. A. dark B. deep C . hot D. late
38. A. help B. leave C. persuade D. encourage
39. A. remembered B. pretended C. tried D. demanded
40. A. coming out B. turning up C. giving off D. breaking out
41. A. return B. danger C. place D. doubt
42. A. everybody B. anybody C. somebody D. nobody
43. A. unless B. although C. 狐妖小红娘之尘雅缘when D. once
44. A. leave B. worry &千禧试机号nbsp; C. suffer D. forget
45. A. alive B. awake C. afraid D. alone
I was 15 when I walked into McCarley’s bookstore in Ashland. As I was looking at all the books on the 31 , the shop owner asked if I’d like a job. I needed to start 32 money for college, so I said yes. I worked after school and during the summer for the lowest pay, and the job helped pay for my first year of college. I would do many other jobs and I 33 made maps for the US Forest Service. But selling books was one of the most satisfying.
One day a woman asked me for books on cancer. She seemed 34 . I showed her almost everything we had at that time in the 35 and found other books we could order. She left the store less 36 . I’ve always remembered the 37 I felt in having helped her.
Years later, as a TV reporter in Los Angeles, I 38 a child who was born with his fingers connected(jointed together). His family could not 39 a corrective operation, and the boy lived in shame, hiding his hand in his pocket.
Luckily, I 40 persuading(压服) my boss to let me do the story. After my story was broadcast, a doctor and a nurse called, 41 to perform the operation for free.
I visited the boy in the recovery room soon after the operation. The first thing he did was to hol奥特曼搏斗进化0d up his repaired 42 and say, “thank you.” I felt a sense of 43 .
In the past, while I was at McCarley’s bookstore, I always felt that I was working for the 44 , not the store. Today it’s the same. NBC News pays me, 45 I feel as if I work for the TV viewers, helping them make sense of the world, not the TV station.
31. A. desksB. shelvesC. floorsD. walls
32. A. planningB. savingC. workingD. studying
33. A. soB. yetC. evenD. still
34. A. helpfulB. carefulC. fearfulD. hopeful
35. A. libraryB. boxesC. shopD. store
36. A. worried B. surprisedC. excitedD. puzzled
37. A. prideB. failureC. troubleD. surprise
38. A. told aboutB. heard aboutC. talked aboutD. wrote about
39. A. affordB. takeC. payD. make
40. A. succeededB. keptC. mindedD. enjoyed
41. A. answeringB. tellingC. givingD. offering
42. A. legB. handsC. headD. heart
43. A. pleasureB. sadnessC. interestD. disappointment
44. A. bossB. customersC. shopkeepersD. passengers
45. A. soB. andC. butD. because
In the world ,soccer of football is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years.
To remember 2002 FIFA World Cup ,children from different countries and more than 60 children from Japanese schools came together and spent three weekends drawing a big picture called “Dream(梦境) World Cups ”in Japan .The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under a blue bright sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags(旗号)of all the countries that will take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea.The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama .Some football teams will have games there.
Are you a football fan(迷)？The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football Teenagers(青少年)like playing and watching football .Many of them love some football stars so much that they get the pictures of their favourite players on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup as children in Japan.
46. If a country wants to take part in the World Cup ,she must have______.
A. Many football fans B. a very good team C. many football playerD. a big playground
47. The next World Cup will be held in_______.
A. 2006 B. 2007 C. 2005 D. 2004
48. From the passage ,in the picture children drew many things except_________.
A. people playing football B. pictures of some football stars C. a sunny sky D. flowers
49. In “Dream World Cup”,the children drew the flags of some countries______.
A. to show their love for their owe country
B. to tell the people their stories
C. to show their good wishes for the football快递100单号查询 teams
D. to show their new ideas about football
50.Many teenagers owe the pictures of some football stars because______.
A. they are interested in football B. they are football fans
C. they think their favourite players are great D. all of A,B and C
Here is another popular saying about love: “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Some people believe that a woman can win a man’s love if she prepares his favorite foods.
Some people only want to love someone who is very good-looking. You might tell them that “Beauty is only skin deep.” Your girlfriend may be lovely to look at, but she may also have some bad qualities (质量). Or maybe your boyfriend is a wonderful person, but not good-looking. So what a person looks like is not really important.
In the end, we must say, “All good things must come to an end.” Make another collection of proverbs if you like. Anyway, “Actions speaks louder than words.”
46. How many proverbs about love are mentioned in the passage?
A. 3. B. 4.  刘观佑; C. 6. D. 7.
47. If someone says to you “A penny saved is a penny earned”, he means you should______.
A. have sports B. take a vacation
C. save money D. get a part-time job
48. Which proverb is almost the same as 秀色秀场;the one: “Never judge a person by his looks”?
A. Love is blind. B. All good things come to an end.
C. Beauty is only skin deep. D. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
49. How is the passage organized? (Par=Paragraph)
A. Par 1→ Par 2~5 → Par 6. &nb小恶魔兰尼特斯sp; B. Par 1→ Par 2~4 → Par 5~6.
C. Par 1~2→ Par 3~5 → Par 6. D. Par 1~2→ Par 3~4 → Par 5~6.
50. What is the passage about?
A. Love. B. Proverbs.
C. Benjamin Franklin. D. American history.
In 1826, a Frenchman named Niepce needed pictures for his business .But he was not a good artist .So he invented a very simple camera (照相机).He put it in a window of his house and took a picture of his garden .That was the first photo.
The next important date in the history of photography (摄影术) was in 1837. That year, Daguere, another Frenchman ,took a picture of his reading room .He used a new kind of camera in a different way. In his picture you could see everything very clearly ,even the smallest thing. This kind of photo was called a Daguerreotype.
Soon, other people began to use Daguerre’s way. Travelers brought back wonderful photos from all around the world .people took picture of famous buildings, cities and mountains.
In about 1840, photography was developed .Then photographers could take picture of people and moving things .That was not simple .The photographers had to carry a lot of film and other machines. But this did not stop them ,for example, some in the United States worked so hard.
Mathew Brady was a famous American photographers. He took many picture of great people .The picture were unusual because they were very lifelike(绘声绘色的)
Photographers also became one kind of art by the end of the 19th century .Some photos were nor just cooies of the real world .They showed and feelings,like other kinds of art.
51. The first photo taken by Niepce was a picture of ____________
A. his business B. his houseC. his garden D. his window
52. The Daguerrotype was____________.
A. a FrenchmanB. a kind of picture C. a kind of camera D. a photographer
53. If a photographer wanted to take pictures of moving things in the year of 1840j, he had to__________.
A. watch lots of films B. buy an expensive camera
C. stop in most cities D. take many films and something else with him.
54. Mathew Brady______________.
A. was very lifelike B. was famous for his unusual pictures
C. was quite strong D. took many pictures of moving people
55． This passage tells us_____________.
A. how photography was developed B. how to show your ideas and feelings in pictures
C. how to take pictures in the world D. how to use different cameras
Different people do things 61__ because of different manners. We must__ 62_ out their customs, so that they will not think us ill-mannered. Here are some _ 63_ of the things that a well-mannered person does or does not do.
If you visit a Chinese family，you should knock at the door first. When the door __64_ , you'll not move _ 65_ the host says “Come in, please!”. After you enter the room, you wouldn’t sit down _ 66__ the host asks you to take a seat. When a cup of tea is _ 67_on a tea table before you or sent to your hand, you’ll say “Thank you” and receive it with your two hands.
Before _68__into a house in Japan, it is a good manner to take off your shoes. In __69 countries, even though shoes sometimes become very dirty, this is not done. In England, a guest always finishes a drink or the food to show that he has __70 _it. This will make the host, especially (特别) the hostess pleased.
1. PE classes are less important
2. score means everything
3. knowledge is endless
可用词汇：be replaced by; have the right to; not…anymore
In many schools, the PE class is replaced by Chinese, math, scientist or English before the final exam.